TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to our new website! We built our site to share information about our coffee processes, traditional roasting and delicious coffee aroma. Our website provides updates related to Palio Coffee and shop store, so that our customers can purchase coffees and other products to be shipped directly to wherever you may be!
The following terms govern your access to and use of the Palio Coffee website, including any content and services offered via our website. By using our website, you agree to these terms.
We may revise and update these terms from time to time. All changes are effective immediately when we post them. Your continued use of our website following the posting of revised terms means that you accept and agree to the changes.
PALIO COFFEE® are registered trademarks of Palio Coffee Company, Inc. You must not use these trademarks without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans that may appear on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
OTHER PROPERTY RIGHTS
This website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) are owned by Palio Coffee, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These terms permit you to use our website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish or download.
PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USES
You may use our website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms. You agree not to use our website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries). You also agree not to:
- Use our website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of our website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access our website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on our website.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of our website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of our website, the server on which our website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our website.
- Attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website.
RETURN POLICY COFFEE
We do not accept returns on coffee due to the perishable nature of coffee. However, we are quite willing to resolve problems as they arise. If you have any issues with your coffee, or if there are errors in your order, please contact us at (415) 499-0998 within 2 days of receiving your order. We will do our best to ensure that you are satisfied.
RETURN POLICY MERCHANDISE (NON-COFFEE)
We would like you to be satisfied with your purchase. All Returns or Exchanges on merchandise (non-coffee) items must be done within 30 days of the purchase date. Items purchased online can only be returned to our office, they can’t be returned to our café locations. Please email your order number, name, reason for a Return/Exchange, and the item and quantity you wish to Return/Exchange to email@example.com or call us at (415) 499-0998. We will contact you with information on how your return will be processed. We will not refund the price of shipping. All returns should be sent to:
PALIO COFFEE COMPANY
35 Mitchell Blvd,
San Rafael, CA 94903